h two, four, six, ate: wish list

23 October, 2006

 

wish list

if anyone wants to surprise me with a special gift for say, my birthday, select from any of these items and I'd love ya forevah.

Love this place. It is a regular haunt of mine. I found a couple of really old books, one called The Handbook of Wine, and the other on Champagne. Always makes for entertaining reading.

* I would love an old french chopping board.

** unfortunately the enamel truffle sign is sold. I have asked them to keep a look out for something similar.

** does anyone know where to find a chocolate pot? Preferably (white) ceramic, like this?


Comments:
Max Brenner sells chocolate pots similar to the one in the picture but with a sleeker design. It was around $50 when I bought it for my Mum a couple of years ago. They were having some problems getting stuff shipped over to the Aussie stores a couple of months ago so I'm not sure if they have any in stock.
 
ooo....thank you. I forgot about Max Brenner. I would like an antique pot, but I think I remember the Max Brenner ones and they looked fab.

Yeah, Max Brenner are having a few probs eh? Last I heard was some customs issue. I am still waiting for my free box of chocolates that comes with my coffee/hot chocolate card.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?