h two, four, six, ate: resurfaced

17 November, 2006

 

resurfaced

I finished my first semester! Yee haaa and Yay for me!

First thing I did, straight after my exam was have a nice glass of bubbly with my man. Then, my crazy sister, Ess, and friend, Aww, came over for a glass. They were equally on a high after Aww successfully purchased a unit on auction courtesy of Ess who bid on her behalf.....drunk! Now isn't that illegal? They walked in late, on the final hammer, and Ess, covered in red wine stains and clutching an empty tissue box, screamed out a number causing a sudden collective intake of breath (and shock) in the stuffy room. Would've loved to have been there. Imagine the ppl around the room......oh, and the poor couple who thought they had it! Oh dear. Apparently these guys had been there early and bid meticulously (and painfully) in incrementals as small as $1k!!! And to have a drunkard come in late and outbid you? No bubbly for them that night.

Yesterday, I visited a naturopath/biochemist/dietitican for the first time evah. Having finished my first semester and letting things go (diet, exercise), now is the perfect time to work on my health. I walked out of there with a lot less money than I came in with. Feeling the pain of the costs involved, I'm going to make sure I make full use of this guys recommendations and potions. Goodness gracious. I started this morning with a cup of lemon water, a teaspoon of green stuff and a teaspoon of orange stuff. Watch me transform! Ta daaa!

Ok, so now that I have resurfaced, what shall I do with myself?? Hmmm......I'm off!! See ya round!!! YAAAYYY!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?